Beatriz is a Nevada State-Licensed Intern therapist. She graduated with her Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in December 2022
Beatriz is a Las Vegas native and has served in the Nevada National Guard as a culinary specialist for the last 8 years. She enjoys helping her community with her past volunteer work with the Cupcake Girls, a non-profit organization providing support and resources to individuals working in the adult industry & aftercare to those affect by sex trafficking
Beatriz focuses on creating a safe space in session through collaborative feedback to help clients reach their goals. Beatriz specializes in helping clients incorporate holistic self-care techniques into therapy and everyday life.
Beatriz is trained in emotionally focused couples therapy, parts and memory, motivational interviewing, and acceptance and commitment therapy . Beatriz uses different approaches such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Experiential, and Solution-Focus approaches to help clients find healing and achieve their goals.
Certifications & Trainings
- Emotionally Focused Therapy Core Skills
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Externship June 2022
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy- Level One
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy 201: A Deeper Look
- Motivational Interviewing
- Parts & Memory Training Level 1
- Parts & Memory Training Level 2