Getting To Know The Owner
Rebecca (Becky) Parkey is a Marriage and Family Therapist.
**Becky is not currently taking on new patients**
Becky is the Owner and CEO of The Parkey Group. She had a goal of building her business into a group practice. Her dreams became a reality and she now has a thriving practice with, an office manager, front office staff, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and multiple therapists on staff. Additionally, The Parkey Group takes most commercial insurances. It is important to Becky that all of the clients served in her practice feel as though they are receiving individualized, specialized treatment. Each person is special, and each person matters. At The Parkey Group, we care about the whole person and each individual need that each person has. We use a team approach to ensure that each client has the individualized care that works best for them by having group meetings that allows for training and collaboration with experienced practitioners as well as medication management when requested. This has been Becky’s dream since the beginning and she is so excited to be a part of the Las Vegas small business community!
In May of 2020 Becky moved with her family to Las Vegas and decided after a very short while that she wanted to make her dream come true and open a private practice during one of the most dangerous times to take a chance, during the pandemic. So Becky took a chance and she opened her doors and rented an office space in Summerlin, NV. It didn’t take long, with hard work and motivation Becky began to grow her business and within a year she was able to add a student. She continued to work hard and was able to hire more staff. Life has continued to gain momentum for The Parkey Group and Becky is so thankful for her team and for God and her clients who continue to refer to her and believe in her! The Parkey Group expanded and moved to a new location at Sahara and Rainbow at the Marbaya Plaza.
Currently Becky is working on a memoir about her childhood. The book discusses gaslighting, psychological abuse, and narcissism. Check out Becky’s website with updated blogs about mental health topics and glimpses into her upcoming book. Becky The Writer
- I am a Clinical Fellow with the AAMFT
- I am a Clinical Supervisor with the AAMFT
- I am a Clinical Supervisor with the State of Nevada
- I am a Clinical Supervisor with the State of Alaska
- I am an LPC Clinical Supervisor with the State of Alaska
- Cognitive Processing Therapy – A PTSD evidence based therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Conjoint Therapy for PTSD – A dual couples therapy and individual therapy for PTSD rolled into 1
- Skills Training in Affective Interpersonal Relationships or STAIR – a trauma therapy for those experiencing trauma related symptoms and having difficulty with relationships
- Strength at Home – A Group therapy that is specialized for those who have been had Domestic Violence in their relationship and are now needing treatment services for the harm done in the relationship
- Gottman Level 1 Certification– I am a trained Gottman Therapist and utilize the 7 Principals for Making a Marriage Work for both group and individual therapy
Information About Our Office
The goal of The Parkey Group is to provide a safe, calm space for you to come for a variety of reasons or concerns. When you walk into the office you will be greeted by our receptionist who will take down your information, verify your insurance or payment method, as well as collect your co-pay and inform your therapist or medication manager.
We are so excited you chose to give our practitioners a chance. We are here to serve the community and ensure the best possible care.
We are now in our permanent location off Sahara and Rainbow at Marbaya Plaza in a beautiful office suite where we can continue to grow.